Monday, April 27, 2009

ALWAYS MAGICAL


24th April 2009,3.6 kg bouncing baby girl through C-section at 7.38 pm (during the thunderstorm)a new addition to my family. Though it has been 5 years since my 2nd child was born but it is still magical everytime a baby is born. Be it normal or Cesarean, the feeling of hearing the first cry is always magical. There I was with my wife in the OT, I couldn't stop smiling seeing my newly born daughter and it is an indescribable feeling of wonders, happiness, proud and might I add, I was overwhelmed eventhough it is not the first time. I know there'll be sleepless nights ahead but looking at my baby girl, hey I don't mind. Anyway it isn't the first time I'm doing it and I do treasure the time I spend with my children (though there are the headaches). I believe children are our greatest treasure in heaven and on earth. (Disclaimer : the baby picture is not my baby...hehehe)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...