Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back To Limbang.


Time flies really really fast especially when you are enjoying yourself. My one week holiday with the family is coming to an end. Tomorrow I will be returning to Limbang taking the 7 am flight from KIA to Miri then to Limbang. Expected to arrive in Limbang at 11 am. Yeah I still have the weekends but all by myself. Plan to do some cleaning (continuing) around the house. Will be back in Kuching (I hope) in October for a meeting which is most probably in the mid-october. Went to a property valuer today...planning to sell off the house since I do not know for how long I will be serving in Limbang. In the beginning thought of renting it out but after considering the pros and cons, decided to let go of the house. Kind of 'sayang' la but rather than returning after all the years only to find a rundown / 'rosak' house and spend more money on refurbishing, I might as well get a new property...but then again...I'd rather purchase a piece of land enough to build my home sweet home especially after my retirement. What do you think? Okay or not?

4 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

Good idea, but all those renovations u did.. sayang bah. but on the other hand, sayang kalau tak pakai pun rugi juak. so how much are you selling?

Apai Kenyalang said...

Go to mudah.com and you'll find my ad on the house...yalah memang rasa sayang tapi kalau fikir long term, it's for the best.

BOAN said...

jangan!!! jangan!!! sayang ya bah!!! bukan senang nak carik tanah yang bagus mcm ya koh!!! jangan!!! sikda port nak potluck kelak??? (terover indah????) hahahahahaha. ehem...

- kopi aik cheong girl : berkenan ker??? =b

Coffee Girl said...

u jual thru mudah.com? dah ada org interested kah? aok eh, sayang, sine u nak dpt tanah camya, yg ada permanent penjaga kat belakang?

Boan: saja jak nanyak... hehe. sik salah kan/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...