Friday, September 11, 2009

Limbang by night


Nothing much happening here at night. A change of environment but a good one. Peace and tranquility. Makes me want to know more about this town (though not much to explore out of the ordinary). I guess it'll have to wait after eid-ul-fitri. Then I will venture out to the sub-urban and rural areas to learn more of the people and cultures not forgetting the food too. I asked someone what is the food they called 'nasi katok'. I've seen it, looks like any other ordinary chicken rice but haven't tried it yet to ascertain the speciality. Durians looked like is in season here but was informed that it is still pricey at this time to buy one (they sell by kilos). I still have not a permanent place to call home. So kind of not settling down yet. Still living out of the suitcase. Other than that, it has been one busy week with function after function. Still trying to get use to being in this position. Pray and wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...