Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm bored!


Nothing much to do today. In fact almost nothing at all. Had a short trip to the border at Temburong but got stuck as we ran out of fuel and the gas station was closed early. Had to wait for rescue supply from Limbang. Kind of funny, because at first didn't want to go but at the last minute had a change of heart and followed. No regrets as it is an experience I can tell people in later days...hehehe...Other than that it's pretty much stayed at the rest house. Yes still waiting for a proper place to call home. Maybe after Hari Raya as I am going back to Kuching next week (Yehah!!). Missed my family so much. Can't wait to get home soon. As you can read, I've been updating my blog more frequently since I've been here just to kill time and to express myself. I guess and still believe that everything happened for a reason.

2 comments:

BOAN said...

bah, mun boring kenakla sik kayo2 kat pasa? pasa sia besa sik owh? kelaklah, insya-allah mun ada peluang pegi sia jenguk ktk, selamat hari raya and dtg rumah! (rumah kmkurg xda istilah open house, sukati jak dtg bila2, so what???) take care!

Apai Kenyalang said...

Kayo-kayo di pasar limbang tok hanz..pusing pusing sia juak akhirnya...pasar sik besar..kedak serian jak..okay la meriah boleh la hujung minggu sidak bruneians turun sitok...tapi harga barang boleh tahan juak mahalnya...makan pun lebih mahal dari di kuching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...