Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home At Last!


Been waiting for today. Departed from Limbang airport at 10.10 am. Once in Miri at 10.40 am, wandered around since my connecting flight to Kuching was at 2.20 pm. Unfornately the flight was delayed about 15 minutes so reached Kuching at about 3.40 p.m. Was met at the airport by my family and yes the baby too. She grows so fast and it took a while for her to remember me (and it's was only 10 days ago since I left them for Limbang). From the airport went to do some last minute shopping. Not a grand Hari Raya this year....tight on the budget (help!!!). Finally made it home and breaking fast with my family...did I tell you both of my children (aged 6 and 5) has been fasting since day one up till now. Made me proud seeing them achieving the one month of fasting. However, kids will be kids, fasting or not they are as hyperactive as usual. They are usually mellowed after breaking fast, in fact my son is asleep in front of the TV now! The girl, well she's in the kitchen with Ummi, helping out I guess. Well that's it for today...till the next entry...Ciao!

2 comments:

BOAN said...

alhamdulillah, selamat sampe juak ktk. sitok ujan lebat pagi tadik koh. nang lebat. welcome back brother lan, welcome back!!! raya dtg rumah, er...raya ke 3 or 4 or 5 lah coz kmk keja on the 2nd&3rd raya....sigh....

Apai Kenyalang said...

Thanks...owh tedah kerja masa raya...ya la part and parcel kerja di MKK...mun di Limbang ada relax sikit...sik pening kepala ...jadi PPB tok so far okay la...patut la sidak yang udah ke Bahagian sik maok balit ke HQ...you should give it a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...