Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holiday's over!


Wha...t! The holidays almost over! (for some of us) Soon it's back to work guys...but then again there are those whom did not get any leave during the Raya (poor lot). For me, still got the whole week which is like a few more days to go. Have to get back by Friday (since the airfare is cheaper). Then it's bachelor life again for the next couple or so weeks (provided there is a meeting in Kuching in October). Kind of worried of leaving my family to care for themselves for next few months. Helpless? yes..but somebody has got to do the job. Discussed it over with my significant other and we've decided to sell off our house (any takers?) since we don't know how long we will be in Limbang, maybe 1, 2, 3 or more years there. It's hard to get back later if the house had been rented, one would expect to redo the house inside out which in the end will cost a lot and it won't be the same anymore. Maybe in a year or two will begin house hunting again (if condition permits). Working in the civil service, it's hard to stay put at one place for a long time / forever but in the end we will be ending up somewhere. For me, I'll let fate decide. Of course it will be much sweeter to come back to your own home town but anything could happen. My dream would be own a plot of land to build my own home. We'll see, maybe not so soon but at least before I becomes a pensioner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...