Monday, September 14, 2009

Wet Monday


Just finished my sahur at 4.40 am. As I was writing this entry, it started to rain...again since last night. I am glad...at least, hopefully the day will not be too humid as it is still fasting month. Yes, I will be in the office but still a nice cool weather will help with the fast. Hopefully by the end of the day, I'll get some good news on my application for an abode. It has been comfortable but having a place to call your own would be much, much better. At least I can start work on it while waiting the arrival of my family whom will be joining me after Christmas! It's like another 2-3 months to go. Hari Raya is just around the corner. Time flies quickly this year and soon it'll be 2010. Once again to all muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin. While to the rest (especially you know who you are), I'll be back to Kuching soon and a gathering is set to take place while I'm there.

7 comments:

ebeez82 said...

bila bila??? edna nanya apa menu but fyi mayuh bala pulai kampung time raya only be around on the 3rd day of raya and so on...mok ekot!!!..opl

Apai Kenyalang said...

I think make it a simple one la...no need to elaborate gila...discuss jak kitak di sinun... aku provide location jak...hehehehe

Coffee Girl said...

Selamat Hari Raya!

Apai Kenyalang said...

Thanks coffee girl. Ingat pasal gathering agik...

BOAN said...

KEJA TIME RAYA BAH....APUUHHH PARAI!!!! (tapi claim O.T BESAI bah) hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Apai Kenyalang said...

Hanz, welcome to MKK world..mun dah dapat claim besar (mun masuk la tahun tok), apa lagi belanja la kawan kawan...hehehe

Slowly but surely said...

Anang tusah ati jang...Sabar ajak nganti ka pulai ka Kuching. Apai datai, indai nyamai. Patience always pay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...