Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home.


It's not my own but it'll do for now. Only Allah knows how long I will be here. Yes, I missed my own house, I mean who doesn't especially when it is close to your heart. Getting emo here...heheh...

Yes, I've just checked in my new abode and done some light cleaning...there is a lot to do but I guess it'll do for now. Had my colleagues over to help (they volunteered). Thanks guys. Bought some cleaning utensils and stuff and even bought a couple of pillows. Another colleague offered bedsheet which I planned to bring over my own when I come back from the holidays. At least the place looks comfortable to live in. Very spacious indeed but with minor defects. I like the kitchen area best because it has a storage room with racks for kitchen stuffs and food. Haven't done any cooking yet and planning to get a cooking stove when I come back. That's pretty much what I need for the next 3 months re-living bachelor live. Must do some mopping tomorrow....noticed my sole of my feet dirty walking barefeet in the house. Some thing for my to do list.

4 comments:

BOAN said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN (NOK BATIN YA PENTING BAH....) =b

Apai Kenyalang said...

Sama samala kita Han...eh dah dapat surat confirmation kah? Tang Batin ya...ermmm...camney nak madah owh...

Coffee Girl said...

1. a bed, 2. a fridge, 3. a tv, 4. mop, 5. apples 6. candles 7. magee 8. kari ayam tin... cukup?

Apai Kenyalang said...

No. 1 (got a king size bed with mattress), No. 2 (not urgently required), No. 3 (got a 21 inch in the bedroom), No. 4 (that plus other cleaning utensils), No. 5 (don't eat much of that plus no fridge), No. 6 (plan to get some soon), No. 7 ( mee hoon soup & mee goreng), No. 8 (nope, not a fan)...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...