Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Balik Kampung!!


Hmmm...don't know I should call it balik kampung but I am going back to my roots, my hometown, my place of growing up and most important of all my wife and children. Will take the 10.10 am flight from Limbang then have to wait for the 2pm connecting flight from Miri to Kuching. Expected to arrive at KIA around 3pm. Called my family today and daughter has been counting the days for my return. The funny thing was when I asked her when Babah will be back, she confidently answered Thursday! Then I ask her what day today is. Again she confidently answered Wednesday. Next I asked her what day comes after Wednesday...(my wife told me later, she had to sing the days in a week to get the answer) she reply though not immediately, Thursday. She finally realised that her babah will be back tomorrow. It's different with my son. I guess boys does not publicly show their affections. He acted like nothing happened but I know deep down he misses me too. To those balik kampung, take care and have a safe journey home. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

1 comment:

Slowly but surely said...

Lupa meri selamat hari raya. Bisi mai tahai?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...