Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome To Limbang!


Finally I am here! Don't really know what to say. Happy? Sad? Lonely? Betrayed? Sick? Excited? or it doesn't matter? I am here to serve the people not on holiday in case some of you are wondering. Yes, I have been transferred to a new office Limbang. I have not settled down yet....still waiting for a place to call home (macam la tak ada rumah). I have not been driving for a week now (rindu kereta proton saga 1997 aku). Anyhow, I found town of Limbang is actually an interesting place to be. The language is different from that of Kuchingites and so is the food here. I think it is the durian season here, but the price is steep. Maklumlah, jiran kita ke mari untuk bershopping jadi harganya naik semua ba...(ada bunyi cakap orang Limbang enda??). Excuse the mistake la...I think I will be happy here as soon as I get my family over (sigh!). It has been a lonely fasting week this week without my family but I'll survive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...